Tuesday, October 16, 2012

EXTRA CREDIT MEETUP DISCUSSION

Where we can continue this discourse without confusing the heck out of people who are reading the other thread.

So far:



  1. I will be commenting ASAP, but I wanted to ask y'all if y'all would be willing to meet 20 minutes before class so that we can take our extra credit picture!? Does Friday work for y'all? I feel that would be the most convenient if y'all don't have class between 11-12, I'll make sure to see if I can remind everyone on Wedneday, if this works! I can bring cookies and the camera of course. :)
    Reply
  2. Sorry, but I've got class all the way up to class and immediately after. I can meet on Friday anytime after 2:00PM, but not before.
    ReplyDelete
  3. Is anyone available Tomorrow after 2?!
    Reply
  4. Yeah I am available after 2 but I have work at 5 but I do work at chili’s where food is present so maybe we can do it there??

6 comments:

  1. I get out of class at 3 on Friday, and I have work at 5. So anywhere between that time period is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chili's at 3? On Friday? Does that work for everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't. I have biology lab from 2:00 - 4:50.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are y'alls schedules like on Thursday?

    ReplyDelete